Buying Marin Real Estate
We’re honored that you are beginning your search for your next luxury home at our website. We know you have choices. A well-planned home search is tantamount to your success.
Searching For A Home In Marin
- Try setting up a “saved search.” This is an invaluable way to stay on top of the inventory because you will be automatically notified by email anytime a property comes onto the market that meets your criteria. Using the “key word” feature helps you find specific features and details in a home not captured in the standard search options.
- When you designate a property as a “saved favorite“, you will be notified the moment there is a price reduction on that property.
- Schools play a major role in real estate. They affect home prices, re-sale value, and most importantly children’s futures. Find and compare the best schools, both public and private, in the area to help you decide which home is perfect for you. It’s a good idea to confirm school districts with your Realtor, as they can change.
Keep in mind that many homes for sale are never listed publicly. Please contact us with your specific needs and we’ll find those hard to find properties. If you’d like to know about the home buying process, we’d love to tell you all about it.
Five Reasons To Buy Your Home With The Right Real Estate Agent
- Get access to all the listings.
- Know all the facts on properties you’re interested in.
- Negotiate with the help of a real estate professional.
- Finance your home faster.
- Make a solid investment that pays off down the road.
Our Home Buying Process
New homes for sale hit the market daily. We’ll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest inventory right away, whether or not they’re made public. Often, our clients can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. We will also make sure you see only the properties that meet your needs and investment preferences, so that you don’t spend time on listings that aren’t of interest. As you compare the best deals, we’ll provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, utilities, and zoning issues.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your realtor we will handle everything with the utmost discretion and integrity. We will attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-upon repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. We can also help set up the financing for your investment.
Our assurance to you is that every step of the process will be looked after with the professionalism and attention to detail that our clients have come to expect. We’re glad you’ve taken an interest in our services, and we look forward to creating another happy homeowner! Please contact us at your convenience for High End Real Estate Representation.